02 January 2012

::Welcome 2012::

Welcome to the New Year! Hope it is going well for you so far.

I am trying to take advantage of the quieter times and shorter days, spending time on the computer redoing my banners. I am also looking into building a new website through moonfruit . Currently made by val is hosted by Wix but it is flash based so can sometimes take a while to load and also, can't be viewed on mobile devices that don't support Flash, so I thought perhaps moonfruit might be the way to go they also let you add a shop so that is helpful, but as with these things it takes AGES, I am not know for my patience :)

I have started to make more fairy doors in the hope that I can build up a nice stock for the coming year. Other business plans include taking some new photos and launching some new stock items which I have in the pipeline although these might need to wait until the boys have gone back to school.  Well it is good to have plans, I never like the pressure of resolutions, so plans sound good to me.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment